Ideas from boredom

stevegnat's Avatar stevegnat2/6/24 8:07 am
1 emeralds 77
I just had some ideas to dispel boredom in minecraft from mini games to travel.
1. what about the ship from star wars and no, I'm not talking about swords and other things, but just distributors, wool, buttons, glass. You make a ship out of wool guns from distributors and you won't be able to put buttons on them! The buttons can be side by side or connected by a red stone. The glass will protect you, but you need to remove the glass from the second blow with a fireball.
2. Build your own world! I'm not talking about changing biomes. You just need to take a map to make a platform for the entire map and there will be a map of the same color. Then put the card in the frame and so on several times and that's it. You have your own world.
3. Collection! You can make any collection! Fish, blocks, resources, mobs. By the way, if you play on the server, you can impress your friends with a collection of mobs. Just collect all the mobs that you come across. Even if they are repeated. So you will definitely impress everyone.
4. How do you usually travel on servers? /rtp? just leave the house and walk as much as you want, you can even build a base and more than one!.
5. this is the last thing that came to my mind. Improve your village. You can continue indefinitely. Fence, decorations and more! And if you get tired of one village, you can find another and start all over again
stevegnat
Level 1 : New Miner