Lifeboats new city sever.gavel

C00Lpineapple's Avatar C00Lpineapple11/14/23 8:41 pm
1 emeralds 134
hello! I used to be a constant role-player on lifeboat city!
I used to love the way the old map was built! the way everything was set and built, the jobs you could get, the premade houses you could live in, it was all so fun! one day I logged on and the city was different, more things you had the spend money on, heck even the entire map was different. at first, I was confused and logged off, thinking I just went on the wrong map. so, a logged back in but it was the same map, so I thought they just updated it. so, I got to playing the new map, and I just didn't have a great time. less roleplay opportunities, less job opportunities, I had to build my own house BUT I couldn't get any blocks because they cost money, and I was poor because less jobs. pick up what I'm putting down? yeah, heres my solution! I want to start a petition to bring back the old sever thought this page! repost this on all the Minecraft communities you can and please comment something along the lines of "I want the old lifeboat city server back!" or "please let us have the old sever back. heck lets even make a poll! now you might be thinking "where am I gonna build?" well lifeboat already has a creative mode server. build there.

C00Lpineapple
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner