My CORRUPTED World got REPLACED With Another Corrupted World

PreClassicAlpha's Avatar PreClassicAlpha10/4/23 12:01 am history
1 emeralds 168 1
11/30/2023 8:04 pm
PreClassicAlpha's Avatar PreClassicAlpha
So, one time when I was playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I was clearing up some space, then when I checked my world list, my corrupted world got replaced with another corrupted world. And yes, I know it sounds fake, but I will tell you how to activate the glitch. But first, I am going to give you a little bit more information. On the same day, I logged on to Lifeboat, and got onto the Adopt A Pet game. And on the same day, I logged off of Lifeboat and decided to clear up some storage. And on the same day, I got rid of the Adopt A Pet data pack thing I needed to download to play Adopt A Pet on Lifeboat. And then when I went to go check on my worlds one of my worlds, that was corrupted, and that I could not join, got replaced with another corrupted world. The date on the weird corrupted world was 12/31/69 and it had a bunch of random letters and digits for a world name. I decided to open the world later, and I turned off Minecraft and went to do something else. Later that day, the weird corrupted world was no longer there, and the original corrupted world was back. Can someone please tell me how this happened? Anyways, to get the glitch to work, I think you need to delete the Adopt A Pet data pack from your Minecraft system memory over and over again until the glitch happens. I think the glitch has to do something about the Adopt A Pet data pack being deleted, what do you guys think?

EDIT: this story is also real.
PreClassicAlpha
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner