My Thoughts on the "Best Minecraft Player"thumb_up_alt

KongPlayz's Avatar KongPlayz11/21/23 2:32 pm history
2 emeralds 142 3
11/28/2023 4:28 pm
KongPlayz's Avatar KongPlayz
Okay, so I have heard people saying, "Minemanner is the greatest Minecraft player!" or, "Technoblade is the greatest Minecraft player!"

Well, let me tell you something.

They are NOT!

Why? Because they only play one version of Minecraft: Java. They may be better than the rest of us, but they are only good at the version they play on!
I'm not just talking about Minemanner and Technoblade, I'm talking about every player that people say is "The Best Minecraft Player."

In my opinion, if someone wants to be the best Minecraft player, then they have to master every aspect of Minecraft.

To be more specific, they have to master stuff like building, being good at Redstone, being a pro at pvp, parkour, etc. They also have to master these things on both versions of Minecraft (Bedrock and Java)!

I mean come on dude, Minemanner is stuck on one update that was made 9 years ago, there's no way he's the best lol.

Anyway, that's my thoughts, make sure you subscribe, and I'll see you guys later.
KongPlayz
Level 28 : Expert Waffle