Economy smp created for A mature community style server invite only with discord members area !!

shackfu's Avatar shackfu7/23/22 1:50 am
7/24/2022 3:57 am
shackfu's Avatar shackfu
Hi there looking to bolster our community with like minded people who love playing minecraft !!
We our a small group who play 100% survival on hard co op style we all love to build big projects together .
Adults only and our members are all different mature ages from young adults to old farts like me and have members from all round the world .
We have a shopping district at spawn with diamonds as payment but internal bartering is also ok with members buying early blocks off new members so they can also earn diamonds early on ..
We have a great private discord area for our members to talk about projects in game or to ask for help with any thing..
Noobs are also welcome as long as they are willing to respect the rules and have the right attitude towards learning and helping out !
We do regular events for new members who want to do the dragon or just see him ..
This server is more than just playing the game as i have made some irl friends through it every one has a say in what we build and where in the town but if you like the solo aspect of the game but just like to chat with others then just go and stake a claim further out and build your own single player style area .
discord me at shackfu#9511 or leave a message on here and i will get back to u .
shackfu
Level 1 : New Miner