Petal pastures rp/community server joining forum (bedrock)

C00Lpineapple's Avatar C00Lpineapple2/7/24 11:32 pm history
2 emeralds 169 2
2/27/2024 3:23 pm
C00Lpineapple's Avatar C00Lpineapple
Welcome to Petal Pastures
the community server you never asked for and probably never needed.

this server is a community server, you can do anything you want, from working in the garden to committing arson (we will arrest you though).

if you weird, your welcome here, if you have no friends, your welcome here, if you a serial killer... your still welcome here but no killing members

here are some of the base rules that you need to know before joining.
1. no racism, sexism, or homophobes. we accept all races, genders, and sexualities here.
2. no spamming (this includes links)
3. no self-promos, although you can share your content, you can't tell people to buy items from
you e.g. "hey, i have a vid i made about this, wanna see?" that is fine but if you said "hey go sub to me on YouTube" that is not fine.
4. no cursing (crap and damn are still allowed) this is a family friendly server :D
5. no predatory behavior. will get an instant perma ban.

here are some messages from the owners & admins!

C00lpineapple (owner) says:
hey y'all, if you can't tell I wrote this post, if you do join I hope that you have a great time on the server, I hope nothing goes.

Bl00dy_Skullz (owner) says:
I hope you have diseases :D
(she does this don't take it personally)
C00Lpineapple
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner