Looking for mature players to join me on bedrock server

shackfu's Avatar shackfu1/18/22 7:09 pm
2 emeralds 107 4
1/29/2022 4:48 am
Proxymhtor's Avatar Proxymhtor
looking for a sever to play on ?
I have members all ready but all play at different times looking to bolster my members with new blood experienced players wanted to help build a medieval town.
New players are welcome and if you just want to play minecraft with others while doing your own thing thats fine too go out into an unexplored area and build your own town or base . This is a co-op server so no killing each other or any form of cheating even though i want to create some thing epic i want it to be done on no cheat or hack survival . running a vanilla 1.18 server. have a members discord area for contacting members of group and showing off your builds or for general questions and suggestions please leave a comment and let us know why u interested or discord me shackfu#9511 thanks for reading !!
shackfu
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Proxymhtor
01/29/2022 4:48 am
For anybody looking for a genuinely well looked after server, with nice friendly mature players, I recommend Shackfu's server. I joined about a month ago because I became tired with just playing on my solo worlds by myself. Really happy to have found this server, and have enjoyed playing Minecraft much more with helpful friendly folks. 😁 We're currently a small bunch, but a nice bunch. If you are after something similar, hit Shack up!

Incidentally, he is quite a good builder and redstoner. Nice to be on a server with people you can learn from and be inspired by. 😊

My name on the server is Proxymhtor also, by the way.
Jackburnsgrass
01/27/2022 11:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Hi shackfu I'm Jack. Would like to help out with your town. I'm a builder of some years but know my potential is much more. I'm most interested in sharing and learning building techniques. I'll send you a discord msg here in a minute to further introduce myself. I play on EST
shackfu
01/29/2022 1:51 am
yeah hi jack i have invited you too our members area on discord and i think EST will be a good fit also as u will be on hopefully during the cross over so u might get to meet everyone its a very private server but your attitude towards sharing and learning exactly the kind of attitude im looking for in new members looking forward to meeting you on your new server good luck and welcome !!!!!
shackfu
01/23/2022 9:10 pm
still looking for players especially gmt time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome