The EASIEST Blaze Farm in Minecraft 1.20.4 (Tutorial)

Triloms's Avatar Triloms4/28/24 4:02 pm
4/28/2024 7:55 pm
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
In this video, I show how to build the EASIEST Blaze Farm in Minecraft 1.20.4! (Tutorial)
The list of materials required to build this farm is easy to obtain and is shown at the beginning of the video.
This Farm works on Java edition in version 1.20.4 and below. I did not test it on the Bedrock edition.

Triloms
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/28/2024 7:55 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Most importantly: lava does not push mobs before 1.16 [the collection mechanism described will thus only work from 1.16 forward…]

To initially suppress the spawner, dropping lava columns from outside its range is the safest method. [The bars described below can be added after the removal of the fences and edges that generate as part of the spawner platform.]

The simplest lighting configuration to fully suppress a blaze spawner is two parallel 5 long bars of light15 blocks (sea lanterns / glowstone / etc) at the same Y-level as the spawner and with the spawner centered in a 3-block gap between the bars
[Note: jack-o-lanterns also work, but are not pushable by pistons.]
If one chooses to enclose the spawning volume [9x9x9 centered on the spawner plus whatwver extra Y is needed for collection], thses bars are entirely reachable through gaps in the enclosure, which can make their removal to start the farm safer.

It being the nether, I'd use non-flamable trapdoors or bottom slabs on the hoppers and drop the floor of the player kill staion half a block so the player is standing on bottom slabs (thu smaking the kill station spawnproof).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome