Positives and negatives of Java and bedrock red stone

Redlightning64's Avatar Redlightning6410/6/23 6:37 am
2 emeralds 109 4
11/7/2023 7:55 am
Redlightning64's Avatar Redlightning64
I sad, bedrock bad and I am a cheap skate and I can’t do what my boy mumbo does
Redlightning64
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Redlightning64
11/07/2023 7:55 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I can't get a pc, and I have finally started watching the real bedrock amp I think, but still watch about 60-85 Java youtubers
DinoWattz
10/12/2023 11:07 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
I happy, bedrocks rocks and I am on a skate and my boy mumbos can't comprehend
ScotsMiser
10/10/2023 9:51 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
I can't see being 'a cheap skate' / skinflint / tightwad / parsimonious / a nigard / or otherwise miserly as a bad thing… (go figure :P )

That said, if one in interested in strongly technical Minecraft and/or extensive redstone use, getting a copy of the original [​java] MC is the way to go.

While there is a RS community within BR players, the fact that the game was java only for its first several iterations has resulted in the bulk of high-end / technical players creating RS cotraptions in this format.
[​The non-parity of the various console editions that were later consolidated into BR may be attributed partially to error, partially to intent, and partially to the necessities of working within the constraints of the various gaming consoles which offered neither the standard interface (keyboard + 3 button moues) nor the memory/computing power of the typical desktop.]

IIRC Mumbo Jumbo has made a few forays into BR RS, viewing these may at least give you a better handle on what can (and cannot) be ported from java…
HoboMaggot
10/06/2023 6:44 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
Bedrock = Bugrock
esp with redstone (redstone contraptions that work the first time might not work the next few)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome