Help me with my survival playthrough!!bug_report

S16LOL's Avatar S16LOL4/11/24 6:15 pm
4 emeralds 103 4
4/16/2024 9:29 am
Pqnda_Iceberg's Avatar Pqnda_Iceberg
Hello fellow Minecraft player,

Currently I'm thinking off starting over again with a new Survival world, but this time I want to do something different!

Normally I would just start with gathering resources and progress, not always with a direct aim... So that is what I want to change this time: SO I NEED YOUR HELP!

The Idea is that I will play my Survival series and YOU GUYS give me certain tasks or missions to complete during the playthrough. So I'm not just doing a new survival again, but a different approach is the aim :D So I'm all open for ideas and input!

I was thinking of things like: building a specific structure for a pet, making a useless redstone contraption, obtain certain items, fight monsters/bosses with weird weapons, YOU NAME IT! (basically random ideas that you might see some yt'ers do, what I don't mind doing as well ofc) After which a list can be made for what I need to finish, before I can (for example) enter the Nether or fight the Ender Dragon.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Example:

1. Make a villager statue and sacrifice villagers

2. win a stick fight with an iron golem (without pillaring)

3. ...

n. Now you can mine

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So please let me know if you know or saw some good ideas, I'll post regularly about my progression so that I can share the fun with you guys :D

Thanks already :D
S16LOL
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter