Herobrine myth - finally solved.

PollarBIll's Avatar PollarBIll3/30/24 6:16 am
3 emeralds 178 4
4/22/2024 3:55 pm
PollarBIll's Avatar PollarBIll
Welcome for all of the minecraft players that are using this website.

Today i finally came with the solution for the myth we have all questioned all over the years : herobrine

After a very long research i have finally found the answer to the qestion, who is he, and why is he here, and, did he even exist all this time?
The short answer is yes. he existed and still does. so lets jump into it.

When first starting my research i came across an old minecraft reupload vids yt channel (channel link: https://www.youtube.com/@oldminecraftreuploads793/videos ) . it has a uploaded clips from minecraft that seems innocent at first but the more you look the more you see: it has started from the player coming across a big wall of fences, and the chat displayed "work in progress", second clip, the player is in the cave , getting jumpscared many times, also hearing sounds that were never put in the current version he is playing, more clips of this channel showed this guy in a minecart, saying in the chat "i regret it so much" and more disturbing things. When you put all the gathered information together you can finally understand what he is regretting on, and why is he geting so many bugs. as i mentioned, he heard a sound called "breath" which in the upload date of the video, it was in a version that was still in development. the "work in progress message" was maybe him stealing the version from the minecraft developers. And all the bugs: were herobrine itself, in the vid you could even see someone sprinting (only legs shown) proving even more that the version is indeed leaked. The legs were steve's, but the server was a singleplayer world, meaning it had to be an entity, the bugs: were all herobrine itself, he killed all animals around the guy, left him on half a heart, spawned tons of mobs, but never killed this guy. You can assume that this certain entity didnt want the guy the play the game, so he scared him.

but all i just showed was only from one guy, i also got across many people on reddit from 10 years ago complaining on their world bugging, and i saw some similar glitches to the guy i just mentioned, and i could also see that some features in the images were from leaked versions too.

and from even the famous picture of herobrine seen on a fog that was posted in sept 1, 2010, even that was a leaked version of minecraft. Proofs? this was in version alpha 1.0
And fogs were only added in version Beta 1.8, ONLY A YEAR AFTER THE PICTURE WAS POSTED!

meaning herobrine would only appear in leaked versions. But why? simply for the reason he is a guard made to prevent people from playing these versions too.

i hope i answered all questions here and im happy to solve this mystery.
PollarBIll
Level 1 : New Miner