Unable to connect with friend over Internet

LukasK's Avatar LukasK3/8/24 10:50 am history
1 emeralds 122 2
3/11/2024 3:26 am
vdaam's Avatar vdaam
Hello,
I have problem with connecting to my friend's world over Internet. This is my story:
I have created a survival world (on Android, Bedrock) and my friend (Windows 10, Bedrock) connects to this world without any problems on the local WIFI network. But over Internet (different locations), he was unable to see and connect to my world (when I was playing it of course).

So then he created survival world and I connected to him, even over Internet. This was last week, but today, I am not able to see his world in the friends list (when he is playing it). He tried different computer with Windows 10 but with no success. Do you know, what could cause this kind of problems? Or is it even supported by Minecraft to connect to friend's world over Internet (of course while he is playing).

Thank you.
LukasK
Level 1 : New Miner