Did you ever slacked off in the process of building?

MASTER_RICKY's Avatar MASTER_RICKY5/21/18 10:38 pm
1 emeralds 304 1
5/22/2018 5:21 am
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1
Me, I like to build things as quickly as possible. Usually I make some progress but there's times that I don't even build anything at all and kinda slack off in the process. It always happens when I have no idea how I gonna build it up. I really hate it when I wasting time slacking and I could have made some progress.
I learn this from myself and I will share my tip with you. Always keep on building no matter what. If you don't know how to build it or what to build you should move on to a new project and resume once you have the inspiration.
MASTER_RICKY
Level 52 : Grandmaster Crafter