Creeper pack idea

MrCreeper's Avatar MrCreeper7/25/22 1:04 pm
8/2/2022 10:57 pm
elektropunch's Avatar elektropunch
every mob is like shaped like a creeper like... for example, a cow's legs will be at the same place. the torso will be rotated 90 degrees up and the head is at the top.
Also, what creeper- themed skins should i do?
MrCreeper
Level 50 : Grandmaster Creeper

Create an account or sign in to comment.

elektropunch
08/02/2022 10:57 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
history
Cursed Creepers? Always love some cursed stuff. Themed creepers? That would be cool. Maybe even make original themed creepers with their own lore and special abilities. Like mine. Crimsion Creepers

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-F1tIZAsjZE

What are Crimson Creepers? They are creepers native to the Nether. They spawn in the Nether but travel into the overworld via open nether portals and reproduce by using a ray that transforms other creepers into crimson creepers. Doesn't sound bad right? Well it is. Crimson Creepers are an infestation. A glitch. Like sculk. They don't drop anything upon death. Which is bad. Because creepers normally drop gunpowder which is used for TNT which has many uses in redstone devices. So imagine your entire world's creeper population transformed into crimson creepers and now you can't construct TNT for your TNT cannon to shoot TNT at those pesky illagers

I'd consider them passive mobs. They don't attack the player. They don't interact with any other mobs. I guess they could. I dunno what the consequence would be. Crimson Cows? Crimson Warden's? Crimson Villagers?
MrCreeper
08/02/2022 10:15 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Creeper
anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome