Who is THE PRO of Minecraft

Procrafter's Avatar Procrafter1/11/24 11:57 am history
1/25/2024 9:12 pm
Procrafter's Avatar Procrafter

Okay, who is, or was the best Minecraft player, and YouTuber? This can be a hard choice due to the major differences in what people do what they do. Many are great at building, while others are better at PVP, and some are just PROs. Who do you think is the best?
Procrafter
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Procrafter
01/25/2024 9:12 pm
Looks like Tenchnoblade is in for the win (by a long shot!). Rest in peace my friend
Jetra
01/24/2024 8:36 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Depends on what you mean by pro because there are so many different aspects to the game that very few could actually qualify. Sure you have a lot of PvP masters at the top of their game who can snipe someone through a 1px gap from several blocks away, but that's not what I would call a pro player.

You have people like SethBling and Mumbo Jumbo who are the best at redstone and can probably make a computer blindfolded. You have people like CaptainSparklez who can go through parkour maps with ease. Then you have people like Grian who can make the most beautiful houses imaginable. Of the YogsCast, there are a variety of members who has survived countless maps and made it to the end (either through legit or cheats).

So, who is the best? I would probably put it to YogsCast Lewis who I would say has the skills of all three: building, playing, and even modding the game. While he may not compare to others in their respective fields, he does have a very good handle on the workings of the game both on the surface and down below. Not many players have put in the effort he has to try and do basically everything that's possible iin the game.
waffles
01/12/2024 8:24 am
Level 23 : Expert uwu
history
we all know it's technoblade
bigotato
01/12/2024 7:55 am
Level 30 : Artisan Goblin
without the whole honour thing 100% clownpierce.
ItzOrangey
01/12/2024 8:10 am
Level 41 : Master Wolf
technoblade
just technoblade
MinecraftWubbox
01/11/2024 4:29 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Unicorn
Evbo_
Procrafter
01/11/2024 3:45 pm
Ik I don’t have all the big guys up there, I just threw out some with different skills….
mega7
01/11/2024 3:25 pm
Level 46 : Master Cupcake
I mean people usually connect the term "pro" with the term "good at pvp" so i assume most votes will be going into pvp youtubers. In my opinion a true pro is one who is good at most of the game's aspects. Knowing how stuff works, Knowing recipes and mechanics, Basic redstone and decent skills. Though, with everything i said i am still stuck with my opinion anyway.

👑🐷
ItzOrangey
01/21/2024 9:25 am
👑
🐷
/|\
/\
ShelLuser
01/11/2024 1:27 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
Now... I don't really bother with following Tubers for several reasons, and thus I only recognize one name in this list. And that guy most certainly isn't a pro, in fact.. he was one of the reasons which made me realize that not every Tuber is really genuine in the way they present themselves.

I'm talking MumboJumbo.... See, I'm a geek/nerd when it comes to Minecraft: building a 'good' looking house will take me a lot of time and if you'd look at the results and hear how long it took me then I'm sure you'd be asking yourself how the heck that happened. But ask me to automate a house and even within the confinements of said house and I can probably make things happen. There's a reason why my Minecraft skin looks like this (custom made in a competition and I'm still so proud of it!), in specific: why it has redstone dust on it.

So yes, imagine me mighty surprised to see the 'great' MumboJumbo present themselves right after the observer block got released. The poor guy acted like he didn't have a clue on how to put it to good use! And he made it very clear that the video which I watched was made several weeks (!) after the release and that he had used the block before. But... nope!

To add insult to injury... the video which he was making was a re-visit of an old design of his and it would have been the best usage of an observer! See, he had made a "wheel" of blocks (square of course) where each side got pushed forth by pistons; the idea was to rotate the blocks in order to have specific ones in a certain place to release a lock.

Yah... very peculiar to say but the least.
ExtremeGames
01/11/2024 12:07 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Vampire
Or better yet... ExtremeGames?
ExtremeGames
01/11/2024 12:06 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Vampire
You forget yourself comrad. Why not... Doctor4t?
ItzOrangey
01/11/2024 12:05 pm
technoblade never dies
Unstable_
01/20/2024 10:42 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
technoblade never dies
anonpmc4592387
01/11/2024 12:03 pm
Level 23 : Expert Miner
[deleted]
Procrafter
01/11/2024 11:31 pm
cooool I am 100% sure I saw him... he whooped my butt in a PvP 😂 I was like "No way! It's ClownPeirce" Then i was like 'NOnononono I am loooooosing"
bigotato
01/12/2024 8:00 am
Level 30 : Artisan Goblin
there is alor of people using clownpierce skins out there. I sometimes even switch the clownpierce skin (but with a derp face) to get lucky lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome