Can Someone Please Program an idea of mine.

Fury Fighter's Avatar Fury Fighter9/11/13 4:45 pm
1 emeralds 362 7
9/18/2013 10:48 pm
Fury Fighter's Avatar Fury Fighter
My idea started when a kid at my school threw an expensive ring at me, and cut me. The ring was diamond and ruby or whatever and it got me thinking, and thinking, and thinking til now. I thought of a mod that could add 7 rings into your minecraft, plus a crafting recipe for steve heads and a new boss. This new boss would have 300 health. it would also add a new golem. The rings and they're effects are:

Wood: Has 10 uses and can spawn in a tree
Stone: Has 10 uses and can help fines ravines
Iron: 1 use and equips you with an iron pick, full iron armor and an iron sword
Gold: Allows you to summon the gold golem, 4 uses.
Diamond: Has 9 uses and can make any stone or ore into diamond ore.
Emerald: same as diamond ring but with emerald ore.
Herobrine ring: 3 uses and allows you to summon the new boss, herobrine.

Herobrine has a hit box of an insta-kill without armor. He has 250 health and summons zombies to help him fight. His drops are a 0-1 of a kill a stack of diamonds, and 2-3 a slightly damaged diamond sword. The gold golem would be like an iron golem, but only has 3 quarters of its health, but has a higher hit box by 10 dmg.

For crafting recipes you can click this little link right here.http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/crafting-recipes/
Fury Fighter
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/15/2013 11:16 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer
EsvDefcon
In fact, I'd make the mod on it's own if you'd prefer, I'm happy to do it separate! In fact, ti would probably be better on it's own!
09/18/2013 10:48 pm
Fury Fighter
Thanks so much, and like we need a name for said mod... Like um the Lunar Rings mod.

But uhm yeah, got skype, i can send you the crafting recipes. and could you also texture the rings and golem for me?

But anyways it would be great if you could do this for me. And maby i can help you out on your mod with like the amulets....I just got an idea as i typed this paragraph... Could you make this a forge modloader client mod?
09/15/2013 11:11 am
Fury Fighter
@EsvDef con

My only problem is i want the rings to be like an addons mod, like with the asguard sword and board action, how the maker has seperate addons. But im more then happy to send you the crafting recipes and give my idea to your makings.
09/11/2013 5:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bigzeek45
The diamond and emerald ring seem exploitable....
09/11/2013 4:49 pm
EsvDefcon
Hmm, I like it! I'm actually working on a huge weapons mod, but I'm going to be adding more apparel in soon (such as rings, necklaces, amulets, etc), so you may be interested in taking a look! I could probably attempt your mod inside of my mod, if you'd like
09/12/2013 4:59 pm
Fury Fighter
Ummm, yeah it sounds kewl, like will EVERYTHING from my idea be inside your mod?
09/14/2013 2:03 pm
EsvDefcon
Yeah, I'd put it in, but id have to work out how to do the effects first. Making the actual rings will be easy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome