Need Staff For Soon To Be Server

william233's Avatar william23310/16/12 6:27 pm
10/16/2012 10:34 pm
JPalestis's Avatar JPalestis
I am looking for nice christian people to help out on my server. My server is not up yet but will be in 3 weeks - 3 months. Even though I havent started the server yet I would like to get a headstart on the staff. Answer the application below. If you get accepted I will PM you and will send a second PM when the server is up. We currently need the following staff positions:
Admins: 3
Plugin Manager: 2 (For this position you may need to know how to make small plugins)
Moderators: 4
Chat Mods: 2
Master Builders: 1
Builders: About 3, not a certain amount decided yet)
As you can see we have alot of positions open so you are likely to get accepted.
Again, we need kind christian people to help out.
It doesnt matter what age our are, just have some experience in the field your applying for. (Except for Plugin Manager, They need alot.)
Copy and paste the following application below:

Minecraft In-Game Name:
Why we should pick you:
If you have any experience: (If you dont leave blank, most likely not a good idea)
Extra Info:

*If you do not get a PM in a week or 2 consider yourself denied *
**Again, Kind Christian People**
william233
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JPalestis
10/16/2012 10:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
Minecraft In-Game Name:jpalestis
What your applying for:admin or headadmin
Why we should pick you:you should pick me because I have a lot of experience and I have 2 if my own servers that I'm working on so ill know howto use plugins And how to build
If you have any experience: (If you dont leave blank, most likely not a good idea)
Extra Info:thank you for your time and I hope you choose me for staff I'm a great helper and I can provemitmingame
JPalestis
10/16/2012 10:34 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
I am Christian
LeviIblis
10/16/2012 10:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Pony
Rank Applying For: Admin
Ign:LeviIblis
How Can I Help: I can be a great help with pretty much everything. I can be on a lot too.
Have I Been Admin Before: I've been admin on a lot of servers, and have owned multiple servers. I'm generally a pretty trustworthy person, and I'm not afraid to take matters into my own hands.
Building Skill: I'm a great builder/interior designer
Redstone Skill: I am great with redstone, and I have friends who are even better than I
Command Knowledge: I know a lot of commands from experience.
Server Knowledge: Like I've said above, I've been admin many times and I'm great with commands and plugins.
Plugin Knowledge: I know all the plugins needed for most any type of server. I especially love fun plugins that push the limits of minecraft. I can also help set up Permissions/Group Manager.
How Do I Work With Others: I work very well with others. I love talking to people, and I really have to try to upset someone. I am also very persuasive and can convince people of many things. People tend to trust me.
How Do I Handle Hackers: I personally handle hackers well. If I'm an admin, I tend to use Nodus, just because I can do things like freecam to watch players, and I can fly around faster to get to places. However, if I'm a player, I
don't ever use Nodus. I will usually make a witty remark if I catch someone hacking, and then either put them under watch or ban them, depending on your preference.
Other Comments: Like I've said, I'm a nice, fair person. I refuse to be unfair, and I unless I personally see something happening, I won't ban without giving a trial. I feel I'd be a great addition to any server! I especially love survival/building servers and hardcore faction pvp servers. I'm also fluent in HTML, YAML, and Javascript.
masterleon1231
10/16/2012 9:52 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
Minecraft In-Game Name:masterleon1231
What your applying for:admin
Why we should pick you:Because im a nice person and dont use my power for doing bad things liek griefing and hacking ect.
If you have any experience:admin in 4 server and a mod on 6
Extra Info:I can stop a griefer and can sort problems.i can pick out hackers and put them in there place and make sure they dont do it ever again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome