Linkvertise link

NovaKnight3291's Avatar NovaKnight32913/9/24 3:33 am
2 emeralds 317 9
5/17/2024 6:57 am
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
why do I need to get to level 20 to use linkvertise link?
NovaKnight3291
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PrestonMinecraf
05/17/2024 4:59 am
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
i am now level 30 so i can linkvertise
Palaeos
05/17/2024 6:53 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
We specifically dont allow linkvertise because of its malicious practices, we do allow adfocus as well as a few other sites that currently dont do anything shady.
Papa Enny
03/09/2024 5:55 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Bro joined on the leap day. You will have to wait 4 years for the 1 year trophy
Palaeos
03/09/2024 5:02 am
We require level 20 in order to monetize because we want people to contribute to the site without any kind of monetary incentive before earning that privledge. This is to help prevent people monetarily profiting off of other users content because in theory we would catch people who are stealing content before they reach level 20 and/or people who get to level 20 wouldnt be theives in the first place.

That being said we dont allow linkvertise/adfly specifically due to their malicious advertising practices, the currently suggested alternate is adfocus so long as they dont get to be malicious as well.
User5141192G
05/17/2024 4:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
So basically Linkvertise or any other shortener is not allowed even after reaching level 20?

How's that fair and what's the purpose of it being implemented?
Palaeos
05/17/2024 6:57 am
Specifically linkvertise and any other site we have blocked is not allowed because of the actions of those sites. Linkvertise as an example has made use of malicious advertisements and malware installers and is why its not allowed (this has been the case since it was called adfly) Its fair because we are not a monetization platform and we do allow sites like adfocus (not just that, just the only one I can think of off the top of my head) for people above level 20 until those sites have the same issues. The purpose of these sites being blacklisted is the protection of our userbase, anyone who still wants to use them knowing that clearly care more for thier financial gain than for the safety of those who download their work and frankly arent welcome here.
NovaKnight3291
03/09/2024 2:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ok I beleive there should be something else for that. I made a map and now I need to active on a website that I knows nothing about how it works how much options are there so I could to just get my pack monetise

I can submit my pack and guarantee that its not stealed
Palaeos
03/09/2024 2:59 pm
We are not responsible for other sites and what you have to do to monetize. If you want to make any money on the content you want to post here you need to follow our rules and restrictions in order to do so. If that doesnt work for you then you dont get to monetize.
IGEBM
03/09/2024 2:03 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
yk there's other websites, tho idk if they have similar restrictions
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome